The life of modern man, especially living in the metropolis, and quite often prone to stress. It suffers from a lack of sleep and free time, always somewhere in a hurry, there are many grandfather-lines. All this affects the health and quite possible could end up with chronic fatigue syndrome. What is it, how to deal with it?
Disease or not?
Everyone from time to time feels tired, this is normal, but if fatigue is felt chronically, so you need to change your approach to life. Perhaps we are talking about chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). Its symptoms include:
- constant weakness, feeling of fatigue;
- severe drowsiness that does not go away even after the man slept;
- chronic fatigue;
- a significant decrease in efficiency;
- poor concentration;
- the deterioration in the ability to think analytically, and make quick decisions;
- memory impairment;
- sudden panic attacks;
- muscle weakness;
- frequent colds due to a significant decline in immunity.
The status of the illness, CFS received in 1988 in the United States. It is proved that the disease is accompanied with various psychological and somatic disorders. Its main difference from normal fatigue – chronic. If, after fatigue, a person need to get enough sleep, eat well, walk in the fresh air, and the body regains strength, in the case of chronic fatigue syndrome its symptoms do not disappear even after full recovery patients physical strength.
What causes and how to treat chronic fatigue syndrome?
To date, it is unclear what causes CFS, but there are assumptions about factors that can provoke. These include:
- Deficiency in the human body vitamin and beneficial micro – and macronutrients.
- Too intense physical activity.
- The virus (for example, some scientists say that chronic fatigue syndrome lead to the consequences of human Epstein-Barr, herpes, Coxsackie, hepatitis, etc.).
- Defeat of the immune system.
- Poisoning by neurotoxins as a result of violations of the bowel.
Also more likely to get CFS have people who eat properly, have bad habits, psychological disorders, chronic illnesses.
Chronic fatigue syndrome leads to a significant weakening of the immune system, so people will be sick often. Also because it greatly reduced the work capacity of the patient.
Treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome is individual and complex. Without any treatment, CFS is usually worse. Treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome includes the following items:
- Mandatory daily walks in the fresh air.
- The normalization of the supply.
- Vitamins and complexes with essential trace elements (strictly on prescription).
- Sessions of psychotherapy.
- Receiving immunomodulators, antidepressants, but only by the doctor strictly adhering to the dosage and duration of therapy.
It is important to understand that chronic fatigue syndrome is not a whim, such a disease does exist, and the best time to begin to fight it. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it, because independently of this condition to get really hard.