In a woman’s body one of the most vulnerable is the reproductive system. She is very sensitive to lowered immunity and is prone to inflammatory processes. Very easy to undermine the health of the reproductive system of various infections. No less a blow to the genital area able to cause hormonal disruptions.
How women’s deaths result from a hormonal imbalance
In a situation when the hormonal background is undergoing adverse changes, may develop such diseases and pathological States:
- Myoma of the uterus. Here we are talking about a benign tumor growing in the muscle layer of the female organ. The tumor may be small, but in medical practice, there are very large tumors, which weigh more than one kilo.
- Cervical polyps. Found on gynecological examination, they look like oblong red grow. The reasons for the appearance of many polyps, excess hormones is one of them.
- Hyperplasia of the endometrium. This medical term refers to an unhealthy condition in which the growth of the endometrium (the inner is the mucous membrane of the uterus) is beyond the scope of the mucous membrane of the uterus. To define pathology sometimes can be the delay of menstruation, then abundant hemorrhage occur. In some cases, obvious symptoms do not exist, and that as a woman accidentally discovers with the passage of the ultrasound.
- Ovarian dysfunction. This condition is characterized by the disruption of the normal functioning of the ovaries and lack of ovulation. Of dysfunction indicate erratic menstruation, and pregnant women in General is not possible.
In addition to these, there are other diseases and conditions that have occurred as a result of improper action of hormones. In these cases, it may be disrupted menstrual cycle, and bleeding are often too large or suspiciously scarce. Amid vdevice disease processes often observed infertility. Fair is the fact that without treatment, the consequence of these diseases may become cancer.
Causes of hormonal disorders in women
Violations in this area can occur under the influence of various factors. Here are some common causes of such phenomena:
- Infection. These include those that are sexually transmitted. Such infectious diseases, as gonorrhoea, chlamydia, and others, may adversely affect the endocrine system. The body can be weakened due to frequent sore throats, respiratory illness that can badly affect the production of hormones.
- An unbalanced diet. With proper nutrition the body should receive enough fiber. It is necessary for the synthesis of the right amount of hormones.
- Stress. Small or severe nerve shocks also have a negative effect. Hormonal condition often goes out of control.
- Bad habits. Eating in unreasonable doses of alcohol, and also Smoking a lot of cigarettes, women intentionally fill your body with harmful substances. This cannot but have unfortunate consequences. And hormonal imbalance is no exception.
- Birth control drugs. We are talking about those drugs, which include hormones. Such funds always should be treated very carefully, not deviating from the instructions for use.
- Surgery. Operations on the genitals can also lead to violations. Especially dangerous is abortion, which can result in absolute infertility.
- Certain periods of life. At some stages there is a particular risk that hormonal balance may falter. This time, puberty, pregnancy, menopause and other complicated periods.
- Genetic predisposition. This is a serious case in which the menstrual cycle often do not can work. To improve the situation, it is necessary to undergo a thorough examination and treat the problem.
Where to start if there are issues with women’s health
Treatment failure is assigned exclusively by the doctor, as it is based on the symptomatic picture and the results of the analyses determines the level of some hormones need to normalize. Without a comprehensive examination can not do, you must first do a General blood test and hormone blood. You must remove the cause which provoked hormonal failure, for example: the use of hormonal contraceptives, improper diet, etc., or the meaning of the treatment of any will not be, because the hormonal background can be broken again.
And second, it is medical help the body to restore the balance of hormones and stimulate their development. To choose a clinic for treatment of hormonal diseases of the sexual sphere, it is easy with the help of a public registry of medical institutions of Ukraine: if to choose the clinic You have trouble, ask for free help from our experts.